The Society of Independent Show Organisers (SISO) is to hold a USA Advocacy Update webinar at 11:00 am EDT.
The association has been working within the industry coalitions advocating for the needs and issues affecting the exhibitions and events industry. This work includes taking a leading role with the Go Live Together coalition in the USA.
Eventprofs are invited to sign up to hear a panel of SISO and Industry Leaders discuss the key issues affecting the industry and the actions and advocacy work being undertaken to support the industry.
The panel will include:
- Douglas Emslie, group MD, Tarsus Group, and SISO chair
- Hervé Sedky, president, Reed Americas, and SISO vice-chair
- Roger Dow, CEO, US Travel Association
- Sue Sung, executive vice-president, Freeman, and director of the Go Live Together coalition
- David Audrain (pictured), executive director, SISO – moderator.
To register in advance for this webinar click here.
During the registration process, there will be an opportunity to submit questions to the speakers, and additional questions may be put during the session.