Global association of the exhibition industry UFI, 1 June, the day before Global Exhibitions Day 2021, is hosting a discussion on the state of the exhibition industry in Europe at this point of the pandemic. A top panel of speakers will lead discussion on perspectives for reopening and restarting, and explore opportunities for the mid and long term growth with Eric Philippart from the European Commission.
There will be an overview perspective from several countries and sectors within the exhibition industry.
Attendees will hear about the EU’s action to reopen travel in a coordinated way, and about the support the EU is providing to member states and companies directly. Speakers will also offer insights on the strategic policies designed to create a variety of opportunities, placing exhibitions at the core of recovery and the future sustainable and digital transformation of the economy.
To register for, and to participate in the discussion, click here
- Eric Philippart, senior expert for tourism policy, European Commission
- Silvia Bauermeister, manager legal affairs/business development AUMA, Germany
- Uta Goretzky, executive director IFES
- Juan Puchalt, general secretary AFE, Spain
- Tomasz Kobierski, president of the Polish Chamber of Exhibition Industry
- Loredana Sarti, secretary general AEFI, Italy
Moderator: Barbara Weizsaecker, secretary general, EEIA
UFI Host: Nick Dugdale-Moore, head of regions, UFI