Informa Markets in India launched ‘Festival of Business - Ushering Economic Resurgence’, 29 September, an initiative of 10 back-to-back shows across the in-person, digital, and hybrid formats.
Festival of Business aims to help discover the joy of in-person reunions, networking, and the gathering of marketing intelligence. According to an Indian industry report on B2B shows, the coming years will see 72% taking place in-person or hybrid and 28% that will occur on the virtual platform alone.
The 10 shows between 29 September- 28 October include:
- Biopharma Conclave – Hyderabad (Hybrid)
- Delhi Jewellery and Gem Fair New Delhi
- Hyderabad Jewellery and Gem Fair Hyderabad
- Fi India and Hi 2021 New Delhi
- ProPak India 2021 New Delhi
- ISSA Conference India Mumbai
- InnoPack Pharma Confex Hyderabad (Hybrid)
- Cleaning Validation
- QbD Lifecycle Process Validation
- Learning and Development Professional
Mr Yogesh Mudras, managing director of Informa Markets in India, said: “According to recent industry reports, an overwhelming 81% of Indian professionals believe that the occurrence of Covid-19 reinstates the value of in-person events and wish for the exhibitions sector to bounce back quickly to enable trade… Informa Markets in India takes this enhanced responsibility of boosting the bounce back efforts extremely seriously.”
With India’s gross domestic product growing by 20.1% from April to June, the industry trajectory is beginning to reveal an upswing. In this context, trade exhibitions cater to a stream of sectors to offer customised solutions, in a Covid-dented economy.