The third edition of the UFI Exhibition Management School (EMS) takes place from 28 June to 23 July 2021. Delivered by a faculty of industry experts, the UFI-EMS will combine both global insights and regional expertise for the European region.
The global pandemic has taught us to be adaptable, to reinvent our ways and UFI says it is proud to be offering content in line with today’s new reality. View the Brochure. Those booking before 10 May 2021 can benefit from the Early Bird rates.
UFI gives five good reasons for exhibition professionals to register:
- Enrich your business network: Work alongside industry peers
- Grasp the value of online training with two hour session per topic, allowing time to fulfil day to day obligations.
- Continuous interaction with access to focused Alumni group on the worldwide ETT Club industry e-platform.
- Upgrade skills and stay on top of market trends and developments in the exhibition industry.
- Graduates from the UFI-EMS will receive a globally recognised certification of completion.
UFI-EMS is part of the recently launched UFI Certified Professional (UCP) designation. More information on the UCP designation is available at: email@example.com
The UFI-EMS is a continuum of the Exhibition Management Degree that UFI initiated and has been organising since 2007. The new programme’s curriculum was developed hand in hand with the UFI community. UFI and MBB worked with an exhibition industry task force, made up of senior exhibition organisers and, as a result, the curriculum is a programme designed by exhibition organisers for exhibition organisers.