Global association of the exhibition industry UFI and MBB-Consulting have joined forces to launch a new industry education programme for exhibition organisers, the UFI-Exhibition Management School (UFI-EMS).
The UFI-EMS is a continuum of the Exhibition Management Degree that UFI initiated and has been organising since 2007. The new programme’s curriculum was developed hand in hand with the UFI community. UFI and MBB worked with an exhibition industry task force, made up of senior members from different exhibition organisers across all UFI member regions. As a result, the curriculum is a programme designed by exhibition organisers for exhibition organisers.
Specifically designed for middle and senior representatives from exhibition organising companies, the programme will be delivered by a faculty of industry experts. The first UFI-EMS will offer insights to the Asia-Pacific region and the trainers include:
- Matthias (Tesi) Baur – CEO founder at MBB-Consulting Group
- Natalie Campbell-Reid - Content lead at Explori
- Eddie Choi – Managing partner at Mills Singapore
- Fleur Kearns – Vice-president, human resources, APAC at Reed Exhibitions
- Chris Kilbee – Executive director, ASEAN at Informa Markets
- Je Choong Yip (JC) – Senior vice-president commercial at Reed Exhibitions Asia Pacific.
Starting 28 September 2020, this inaugural programme will be held online and will cover a wide range of relevant industry topics, such as strategy, global business development, marketing, leadership, digital innovation and more.
Graduates from the UFI-EMS will receive a globally recognised Certification for Exhibition Management.
For more information: download the brochure.
Register here before 15 August 2020 and benefit from 10% off for all bookings.