If you have not done so already, it is time to submit your innovative project to the UFI Awards 2024 and have your work globally recognised.
The UFI awards programme is open to all – exhibition industry organisers, venues, service providers, and associations – both UFI members and not.
Collaborative entries, involving groups of organisations, including some from outside the exhibition industry, are also welcome, says UFI.
The 2024 UFI Awards, guided by the insights of the UFI Working Groups, span several categories and themes:
- Digital Innovation Award: Technological advances, the cutting edge, innovators who push the boundaries of our industry
- HR: How exhibition companies are fostering a culture of learning and innovation to drive business transformation
- Industry Partners Award: Synergy in action – Honouring collaborative excellence
- Marketing Award: Data-driven revenue – The secret ingredient for venues and events organisers
- Operations & Services Award: Customer expectations and needs in 2024 – Leveraging strategic partnerships or digital solutions to enhance customer experience
- Sustainable Development Award: Best example of sustainability integration into business proposals.
Winners from each of the six categories will be invited to the 91st UFI Global Congress in Cologne in November to accept their award and present their entries to our industry's global leaders.
So mark your calendars. The deadline for submissions is 13 March, 2024. It is a great chance to showcase your achievements and set new benchmarks in the industry. Good luck to all!
To find detailed information about each 2024 UFI Award category, including how to apply, visit: www.ufi.org/awards