Exhibition World is proud to support major industry event, International M.I.C.E Showcase 2.0 - Virtual Summit, which will run 11-12 September 2020.
New Delhi-based media platform Exhibition Showcase is the organiser of the two-day virtual summit which will connect an estimated 1,500 event professionals including PCOs, venue leaders, DMCs, travel and tour operators and exhibition organisers.
There is a heavyweight line up of global industry leaders to speak in the sessions and take part in deliberations on a range of developments affecting the sector.
Organisers also hope the platform will showcase the industry’s readiness and preparedness to open up effectively.
The Indian exhibition and convention industry will also showcase itself at the free-to-attend event, and a virtual exhibition arena will allow further networking and exchanges.
A live chat feature will facilitate further networking.
Internationally advisory firm jwc Consulting (Germany) is the Advisory Partner for the event, while MBB Group (UK) is the Knowledge Partner. Singapore Tourism Board is the Platinum Sponsor and RE Rogers India the Signature Sponsor. India Expo Mart is the Venue Sponsor of the virtual summit.
Some of the topics for discussion during the summit’s conference sessions include:
· The global industry response to Covid-19
· The future of the exhibition, event, meetings and convention Industry
· MICE industry trends
· What will be the drivers of future growth
· The evolving role of event venues
· Exhibition Think Tank Viewpoint - The scope and relevance of virtual events
· Our industry post crisis: how will things change?
· Focus on sustainability
· How to win back confidence of participants
· The use of FOMO in our industry to bring back event visitors
· Opportunity in adversity – The key takeaways
· Do we need government focus on our industry
· The role of technology and innovation and the emergence of new models
· Change in consumer expectations.
To view the speaker list, which includes UFI CEO Kai Hattendorf; CEO IMTMA and incoming UFI president, V. Anbu; executive vice-president of Informa, Michael Duck; president IAEE David DuBois; CEO SISO, David Audrain, executive director & COO IMTMA & BIEC, Balasubramanian S Pillai; CEO Kinexin, Phil Chung; president AFECA & TECA, Walter Yeh and EW managing editor Paul Colston, and other event details please visit: https://international-mice-showcase.mailchimpsites.com/
Click here to register now for free.