Organisers in India of the International MICE Showcase 2.0 virtual summit, which runs 11-12 September, are presenting a full programme designed to highlight the significance of the MICE sector and reflect its preparedness to open up effectively.
There will be a chance for virtual visitors to connect with up to 1,500 Professional Conference Organisers, venues, event management organisations, exhibition organisers, DMCs, travel and tour operators and other MICE stakeholders. MICE focused associations and chambers of commerce from all around the world will also be in attendance.
The event will have a live chat feature in over 40 languages and is free to attend.
- 13 panel discussions
- 95 globally renowned speakers
- 18 participating exhibitors
The panel discussions will cover:
- The future of the exhibition, events and convention industry
- Global industry response to Covid - A collective analysis and assessment
- Do we need government's focus on our industry?
- How to restore the confidence
- Upcoming trends in our industry - Drivers to future growth
- Getting ready to re-start in the new normal
- The future of business tourism - Evolution of business travel in the new normal
- How to bring the visitors and the buzz back to live events?
- The evolving role of MICE venues - Challenges and opportunities ahead
- The role of technology and innovation to revive MICE and emergence of new models