Lippman Connects, producer of Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (ECEF), has announced eight topics for one-hour Brown Bag Lunch discussions and networking experiences during the 18 November online event.
“We’re taking full advantage of the flexibility of virtual space to enhance engagement and productivity for the 200-plus executives who will connect and share at ECEF 2020,” said Sam Lippman, president, Lippman Connects.
“One intense area of interest during the pandemic is up-to-date information from destinations and venues. The Brown Bag Lunch will serve that need with a top-to-top exchange of information,” added Lippman. Each Brown Bag Lunch will have no more than 20 participants who can choose from any of the following topics and facilitators:
- Brad Kent, chief sales and services officer, VisitDallas, The Future of Your Show.
- Troy Love, senior sales manager, Visit San Antonio, Enhancing Engagement and Experience: New WOW Factor.
- Carol Motley, director of convention sales, Destination DC, Positioning Your Show in a Destination Facing Social Justice Issues.
- Lisa Phelps, sales executive, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Las Vegas: Meet Smart.
- Melissa Riley, vice-president, convention sales and services, Destination DC, How Destinations Are Working Together in This Climate.
- John Schreiber, vice-president, Business Sales, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Las Vegas: Meet Smart.
- Ed Simon, senior vice-president, convention sales and services, Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB, Working with Your Destination to Attract Attendees.
- Steve Walker, executive director, Citywide Sales, MGM Resorts International, Status of Business in Las Vegas.
Learn more at www.lippmanconnects.com.