The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has opened registration for its CEIR Predict Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference, to be held 15-16 September 2022 at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Md, USA.
Predict will feature experts from outside the exhibitions industry offering insights into the economic, social, political and digital trends occurring in the global marketplace, in addition to access to industry leaders who can provide context for top executives.
“From my perspective, CEIR Predict is the only event in the US that presents a macro perspective of the economy, and then dives deeper to explain to the audience what this means for the exhibitions and events industry as well as for each senior leader in attendance,” said 2022 CEIR chairperson Dennis Smith, senior director, exposition sales and business development, AVIXA.
CEIR Predict Planning Committee chairperson Vincent Polito, principal, VPI and managing director, mdg, a Freeman company, described the Predict conference as “the perfect planning conference to prepare for the future, which looks more like a mystery with each passing day”.
2022 CEIR Predict speakers include:
- Gabrielle Boko | SVP portfolio marketing, NetApp
- Cathy Breden, CMP-F, CAE, CEM | CEO, CEIR
- Dane Chamorro | Partner at Control Risks, head of global risk analysis and business intelligence, Americas
- Nancy Drapeau, IPC | vice-president of research, CEIR
- Dean Foreman | chief economist, American Petroleum Institute
- Carrie Freeman Parsons | Chairman of the Board, Freeman
- Joey Graziano | SVP, business operations and global events, National Basketball Association
- Vincent Polito | Principal, VPI and managing director, mdg, A Freeman Company
- Dr Sam Potolicchio | President, Preparing Global Leaders Forum
- Yvette Simpson, Esq., MBA | Founder & CEO, Yvette Simpson, LLC
- Tricia Wang | Co-founder of Sudden Compass and CRADL
Click here for complete information about CEIR Predict 2022, including the agenda and complete speaker profiles.