Quest Apartment Hotels has joined the Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) as the principal partner and the official accommodation provider for the EEAA 2019 Leaders Forum and Conference, which takes place 5-6 June at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
“The business events industry plays a key role in the economy, and we are delighted to continue to support its growth through our sponsorship of this year’s EEAA signature event,” said Paul Constantinou AM, Executive Chairman of Quest Apartment Hotels.
Special rates at Quest NewQuay are being offered to EEAA Leaders Forum and Conference attendees from 1 June to 10 June.
“We are delighted to partner with Paul Constantinou and his team at Quest for this year’s Leaders Forum and Conference, which is shaping up to be an intensive two days of expert knowledge sharing and global trend forecasting,” added EEAA Chief Executive Ms DiMascio said.
The EEAA 2019 Leaders Forum and Conference will this year address the key themes of Sustainability and Careers and Talent Acquisition and Retention. The programme will combine a mix of presentations, panel discussions and deep-dive clinics.
· Margaret Ma Connolly, International Organiser, CEO of Informa Global Exhibitions Asia
· Stephanie Selesnick, Las Vegas-based international tradeshow professional, blogger and trainer
· John O’Sullivan, Managing Director, Tourism Australia
· Paul Constantinou, Constantinou AM, Executive Chairman of Quest Apartment Hotels
· Allan Briggs, Managing Director, Crisis Shield
· Jenny Lambert, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
· A sustainability panel featuring:
o Stephen Steenson, Reed Exhibitions
o Adrian Slingsby, ICC Sydney
o Michael Firman, Harry the Hirer
o Leighton Wood, MCEC
Attendees can access special rates at www.questnewquay.com.au, using the promo code EEAA2019